December 09, 2009

More stories...

Addendum to the best friend story:
Brooke continues to talk about how I am her friend or best friend. When we ask her, what about daddy? her response is, "He's just my daddy!" "Mommy's my friend, but daddy's just my daddy!"

Bananas:
Brooke LOVES bananas. She would probably eat 2 a day if we let her. Grandma and Grandpa Nickell know this so always have bananas for her at their house. One time Grandpa said, "I think there's a banana here with your name on it". He proceeded to show her a banana with her name actually written on it. This has happened a few times. The other night at dinner (here) Brooke was eating a banana. She said to Jason:
"Grandma and Grandpa Nickell always have bananas with my name on them....
I wonder if they write it on there?!?!"

Really???? She figured THAT out? Great! We're never going to get anything by her!!!

2 comments:

Oliver said...

She cracks me up!!

Jen said...

remind her of that "best friend" story when she's 13!!