April 28, 2009

Visit to Faust Park

Brooke and I are spending some time in St. Louis. We went to Faust park on Sunday with Grandma and Grandpa. Brooke had a blast in the Butterfly house, riding the carousel and playing on the playground.

Looking at the butterflies in the Butterfly house



Watching the geese by the pond. (I squatted down to be on Brooke's level so she had to also!)

Heading to the playground. I think this picture looks like a celebrity picture in People magazine!

Binkie update: Brooke is still doing well without her binkie, although its been harder for her in a new environment. When Grandma said she heard she was a big girl, she announced: "Mommy and Daddy threw away my binkies!" (she used to say, "I threw them away!") So, now we are getting blamed! She still isn't asking for it though.

No comments: