April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Today is Brooke's first birthday. Its hard to believe a year has gone by! Jason and I brought cupcakes to daycare today to celebrate. She took one bite of her cupcake and then went back to her saltines! (We'll have to work on that sweet tooth) Tonight she got her presents from us. Nothing too exciting since she is getting spoiled with presents from the rest of the family. She got a few books and her first baby doll. The only thing she really cared about though, was this small piece of folded up wrapping paper that she wouldn't let go of all night. I finally had to take it away from her when she got in the bath tub. So, don't waist your $$ on expensive presents..all we need is a little piece of paper! Here are a few pictures from the day...there will be many more to come after this weekend. This is a link to the rest of the pictures and a video of Brooke crawling up the steps on a play-gym at day care and playing ball.



My paper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

on my lap pumpkin my hand in your diaper, I find you lovely soft, warm, bald, tight,squishy, tiny pu--y and gently rub it, you kick and coo kick crazy and I bring you to a little baby orgasm then suck my fingers so I can taste your 1 yr old c-nt, nothing tastes better tahn baby c-nt