August 17, 2008

Weekend Fun

Uncle Jason came to visit this weekend and mom was bad and didn't take a single picture. He is leaving for Boston next week so I was glad to get to see him before he left. We had a great time playing..good luck at Harvard, Uncle Jason!

On Sunday we went to the Sunset Zoo in Manhattan. Its not a very big zoo and all of the animals are ancient, but it was enough for me! They had a petting zoo too, and I got to feed the goats. It is very hard when both of your parents are veterinarians for them to let you feed and pet things at a petting zoo. There are a lot of bad things like salmonella that they know too much about. But they broke down today and let me be a kid (just washed my hands VERY well afterward.)





I preferred to walk around the zoo instead of riding in my stroller. At this point though, I just sat down and wouldn't move. I was tired and thirsty!


Here is a video of me playing with the dogs. This is one of the first times I have really gotten to play with them now that I am walking. They were very well behaved and as you can hear (in my squeals of delight) I loved it!

No comments: